Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Maybe This Will Be a Card and Maybe it Won't



Wanna see what my desk looks like while creating a card? Well here it is. Scary huh. Almost as scary as Halloween and I'm way past Halloween and onto Christmas.


I can't promise this card will look anything like what you see here, but I am thinking 
Decorated With Happiness. That stamp set just really makes me happy. But as you all know, they all do. 

So we'll see and I hope you all plan to attend my class on November 5th and 6th. Same class just 2 days. 

Here's some other urgent news. If you'd like to be a part of the Stampin' Up! Company and a part of my team, time is running out to get $155 worth of Stampin' Up! product for only $99. 


Click HERE to join my team today! Then click on Join. 


Hi Everybody
It's me Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. and I want you to know I was in a very dangerous situation last Monday and feared for my life which is why I hid in this convenient little cubby hole in dad's car.
Here's what happened. Mom and dad decided to take a ride to Rocky Mountain Arsenal and they forgot the little boy dogs are NOT allowed there so off we go. There were Buffalo and Deer and Prairie Dogs. The buffalo and deer were far away but those durn prairie dogs were right along the side of the road. Those little guys drive me crazy. 
When they used to live across the street from me, all I wanted to do was say hi to them and give them a little lick, but oh no, they would scurry down their hole and I never did get to say hi. And they would make a funny sound which I know was a warning sound letting other little dogs to hide because a vicious animal was coming their way. I think they meant me, but you know I would never hurt them, I only want to be friends. If they would see me playing with the squirrels in my back yard, they would have hopped in the car and came home with me. 
Well as always, mom is saying I gotta go so she can post this. Have a great day and blessings

Love and Blessings
Lynda nd Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 
LDEstampin@yahoo.com'










 

No comments:

Post a Comment