Thursday, October 20, 2022

Halloween to Thanksgiving to Christmas



Well it's been a while and I'm going to do better, so how about seeing some of the cards I've made and WHAT'S HAPPENING AT STAMPIN' UP!

First, here are some cards we made at my monthly card class. This was my Fall/Christmas Class.










     

And now for some Stampin' Up! news


This month only when you join Stampin' Up! you'll receive $155 worth of Stampin' Up! products for only $99.00. 
You can join my team HERE  and click on the  JOIN tab at the top of my web site. 


As some of you may know, I do have help in my business. Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. is always helping and making suggestions. Here is a picture of him in case you haven't met him. This picture shows him checking out the Stampin' Up! kits that we offered. You can check them out here. 


Well We better get going, Wiley has to create some cards and I've gotta be his hands. Have a wonderful day and blessings.
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 


No comments:

Post a Comment