Thursday, April 8, 2021

Remembering Retiring Stamp Sets and the Projects we Made.

                                                               Here are some of the cards we created.


 Under My Umbrella 


     
This stamp set is retiring and can be found on page 20 of the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. The coordinating punch can be found on page 167 

Product List 



And do you remember this cute little card? 


This beautiful stamp set to a Wild Rose was created by a million dollar demonstrator. 
Here is the product list.....and remember it's gonna be gone soon. 

Product List 
And one more....
Beautiful World 

This is the bundle but you can purchase separately
Stamp Set item # 152994
World Map Dies #152712

To see the entire list of retiring items, click HERE

And a look to the future. The Cover of the new 2021-2022 Catalog is Beautiful and the inside is equal to or better than the cover. 

If you'd like a catalog, please let me know and if you're not on my mailing list, I'll send you one. 
One of my favorite stamp sets is the Simply Succulent. Here is a video showing some great projects you can create with this set.

Here is just one of the cards I made with this set....

Plus it's carrying over! yea!

Have a great day everybody and blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 

If you'd like to contact me, please e-mail me at
LDEstampin@yahoo.com
To Shop my Online Store, click HERE



1 comment:

  1. Hi Wiley! Tell your mom thx for the memories!! See you soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete