Tuesday, April 20, 2021

OH MY GOSH....THE NEW STAMPIN' UP! CATALOG IS COMING SOON.

 I've had so much fun playing with some of the new items coming soon. 

Look at this catalog cover....you know when it looks that good, it can only be amazing inside.

Isn't it beautiful? And I've created some really wonderful cards with one of the stamp sets. Stay tuned for the revealing come May 4th.
If you'd like to receive the catalog, please e-mail me your name, address, city, state and zip and we'll get you one of the new cards.
As you all know, Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. is my assistant when I create my cards. We've taken some time off, but he's really excited about this new catalog. This is a picture of him looking out the window at our son's house for the Mail Man to see if his catalog was coming. It was hard to explain to him that the catalog would come to our house, but I think he finally understood. But really isn't he the cutest? 

He says hi and reminds everybody to let me know if they want to attend one of our classes. 
Just e-mail me at LDEstampin@yahoo.com


Have a great day everybody and we'll see you on Thursday. We'll so a little peek at one of the cards I've created. 


No comments:

Post a Comment