Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Wiley's World Wednesday

 


Hi Everybody

It's me Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. In this picture, I'm sitting by dad because he had a sandwich. I know I showed this picture before, but I think it's one of my better picture.

Well I know it's my day to tell you all the fun I'm having, but mom did a bunch of cards Monday and she insist I show them to you. So although I have some really important stuff to tell you, I'll show you her cards.

First is the card she made using the Simple Succulents Bundle. The Dies are really cool and you'll get to see them as soon as you get your catalog, which I hear mom talking and she says almost any day. Aren't you excited? Oh yea. Here's the card Mom created with this set,


Do you see all the blending she did, She not only used the light and dark Stampin' Blends of the main color, she added other Stampin Blends light and dark colors. Like in the big flower, she used Soft Sea Foam Blends and Mint Macaroon, and for the tips she used Purple Posy, Highland Heather and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends.

She also told me that when you're using Stampin' Blends, you should use the Thick Whisper White Card stock or the Basic White Thick Card stock. She learned that the Thick White helps absorb more of the color.
Pretty cool huh? I could almost be a teacher, but that is one profession I NEVER want to do. Now back to showing you mom's next cards before she takes the keyboard away from me.

These cards were created using the Memories & More Cards from the Dandy Garden Suite. So mostly mom says all the work is done for you. So here they are. And these will be available with the new January-June Mini Catalog.

This first one mom said is a 3x3" card and she cut the sentiment off the bottom of the card and added it to the center. Card DONE!

This one uses a 3x4" card from the Memories & More Pack, punched out the Dragonfly from the Designer series Paper and added some card stock


Basic card with a punched Dragon Fly and 2 different pieces of Designer Series Paper. The White card front is embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder.

On this card, mom embossed the flower from the Dragonfly Garden Wishes stamp set, using Whisper White embossing powder and added a dragonfly punched from the DSP Add a little ribbon and you have a beautiful card.

Mom said they are really easy, so when this bundle comes out, you might want to get it FAST. 

Well now it's my turn to tell you what's happening in my world. First I want to know when is it going to stop snowing? I've been freezing like crazy every time I go outside which for some reason, mom thinks should be every 2 hours or more. For some reason, she loves to walk in the snow in the back yard.
And you know what else, they went to FREDDIE's for a hamburger the other day and I had to stay home, then they come home and talk about how delicious it way. I was really mad then. Who do they think they are any way? 

Well sure enough, I barely get my story told and mom comes in and says she's tired and we gotta go to bed. Remember, we're writing this Tuesday night so you can see it early Wednesday morning.

Have a great day everybody and please stay safe. Seems like COVID is really being crazy right now....so BE CAREFUL

Here's mom

Have a wonderful day everybody
Love and Blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.





No comments:

Post a Comment