Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Let's Get Ready To BINGO

Here's how the Bingo Game Will Work.



On July 1st, 
We'll Start Bingo. 

I'll POST ONE BINGO NUMBER EACH DAY. 

If you have that number on your card, highlight it with a highlighter. 

PLEASE DO NOT USE A MARKER AS I NEED TO BE ABLE TO READ THE NUMBER TO MAKE SURE THEY 
MATCH THE NUMBER I CALLED.

SOUNDS EASY AS PIE, BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK. 
SEE YOU TOMORROW. 

THE FIRST PERSON TO HAVE ALL THE SQUARES ON THEIR CARD HIGHLIGHTED WILL WIN A $10.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO PURCHASE MERCHANDISE FROM THE STAMPIN' UP! CATALOG. 
(the $10.00 cannot be used to pay for the class fee) 

I'll also have other news from Stampin' Up! and some projects I'll be creating. 

Have a good day and blessings
Lynda Emerson and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.




No comments:

Post a Comment